Full-time Apartment Development Sales Professional
Company: SVN Rock Advisors Inc., Brokerage
Location: Remote, based out of Burlington, Ontario
Reporting to: Director of Sales, Dave Price
Are you ready to join a creative, entrepreneurial, and progressive organization that is razer-focused on helping apartment developers take a bite out of the extreme housing crisis in Canada? SVN Rock Advisors, Inc. Brokerage is a leading firm specializing in comprehensive consulting services for apartment development projects across the 9 critical stages, and Canada’s #1 new construction apartment brokerage team. We are seeking a dynamic and results-driven Sales Professional to join our team. This role offers a unique opportunity to sell consulting services, connect investors with apartment developers, and contribute to the success of exciting projects in the commercial real estate development sector.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to promote consulting services for apartment development through outbound campaigns, collaborations with new and existing partners, and participation in our online and in-person events.
- Cultivate and expand relationships with potential clients, identifying their needs and providing tailored solutions.
- Connect investors with apartment developers seeking funding for their projects.
- Facilitate communication between investors and developers to foster mutually beneficial partnerships.
Training and Development:
- Participate in our internal training program to gain in-depth knowledge of the 9 stages of apartment development.
- Stay informed about industry trends and updates to provide informed and consultative sales support.
- Regularly report to the Director of Sales, providing updates on sales activities, prospecting efforts, and potential opportunities.
- Ensure exceptional customer service by addressing client inquiries and concerns, and providing timely and accurate information.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of demonstrated sales experience, preferably in real estate or a related field.
- Proven success in outbound sales campaigns with a track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Excellent phone etiquette and a “call first” mentality.
- Smart, organized, and detail-oriented with a strong commitment to learning and continuous improvement.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a remote work environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn and apply new knowledge in the field of apartment development.
Commercial Real Estate Broker
Perks of the Job
We offer a competitive base salary along with incentives and bonuses based on company performance and your contributions to the growth of sales.
Interested?! Join our Hiring Webinar:
JOIN US for our information hiring webinar, 8:00 am or 7:00 pm on Tuesday, March 5 or Thursday, March 7 at 2:00 pm, to discover the next steps and learn more about this exciting opportunity (instructions below)! The future of affordable housing is calling, and we want you to be a part of it.
REGISTER FOR MARCH 5TH HIRING WEBINAR:
MARCH 5TH at 8:00am:https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_O0H1GXtdTRCcNbvUf3Ye9g
MARCH 5TH at 7:00pm:https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_pqrKgY9SST2nuAqL-MteVQ
MARCH 7TH at 2:00pm:https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_lyL963u3T6CxlG7arOJJ_Q