New Apartment Construction & Development Workshops
Nov. 4, 2019
Nov. 5, 2019
Nov. 6, 2019
Nov. 25, 2019
Nov. 26, 2019
Nov. 27, 2019
Dec. 3, 2019
The SVN Rock Advisors’ New Apartment Construction and Development Workshops are a series of exclusive sessions on one of Canada’s most vibrant real estate opportunities and development activities: New Purpose-Built Multifamily Rental Apartment Construction
Hosted by SVN Rock Advisors, these workshops will provide a strong focus on how you can benefit from the current rush to build multifamily apartments. We offer a variety of workshops throughout the year, with a focus on the local market and/or the other asset classes developers are already experienced in.
These workshops are part of our larger seminar series, along with our free webinar series, and our in-depth symposium, to give developers as much information as possible to help guide them regardless of their prior experience or knowledge of purpose-built rental apartment development.
We will answer:
- Where Do I Build? – Which Canadian markets are ripe for apartment development? Do i build downtown or take my chances in the suburbs?
- Why Do A Market Study? – Who are my rental market competitors? What’s the gap in the market for my to build?
- Do I Need A Feasibility Study? – What should I build? What rents can I charge? What is the depth of the market? How much money will I make?
- How Do I Do A Step-By-Step Financial Analysis Of My Purpose-Built Rental Apartment Building? What does my capital stack structure look like? How do I approach financing or partnership agreements?
- What Value Can A Sensitivity Analysis Bring? How do I manipulate variables like rent level, unit mix and size, capitalization rates, and project timing or lease-up schedule to determine what I should build to maximize my profit?