An exclusive session on one of Canada’s most vibrant real estate opportunities and development activities: new apartment construction
Hosted by Derek Lobo, the workshop will provide a strong focus on how you can benefit from the current gold rush to build apartments.
Answer Questions related to:
- Opportunity Analysis – Which areas of Canada are ripe for apartment development? Considerations for product and site selection?
- Market Study – Who are the rental market competitors? What’s the gap in the market?
- Feasibility Study – What should you build? What rents should you charge? What is the depth of the market? How much money will you make?
- A step-by-step Financial Analysis of the purpose-built rental apartment component including capital stack structure, and financing or partnership agreements.
- A Sensitivity Analysis by manipulating variables such as rent level, unit mix and size, capitalization rates, and project timing or lease-up schedule.