New Apartment Construction & Development Workshops
When: September 23, 2019 1:00 – 3:30 PM
Where: Steam Whistle Brewing, John Street Roundhouse, Toronto, ON
→ More Information: Coming Soon
→ Registration: Coming Soon
When: December 3, 2019 Time TBD
Where: Metro Toronto Convention Centre, South Building
→ Registration Not Open
The SVN Rock Advisors’ New Apartment Construction and Development Workshops are a series of exclusive sessions on one of Canada’s most vibrant real estate opportunities and development activities: New Purpose-Built Multifamily Rental Apartment Construction
Hosted by SVN Rock Advisors, these workshops will provide a strong focus on how you can benefit from the current rush to build multifamily apartments. We offer a variety of workshops throughout the year, with a focus on the local market and/or the other asset classes developers are already experienced in.
These workshops are part of our larger seminar series, along with our free webinar series, and our in-depth symposium, to give developers as much information as possible to help guide them regardless of their prior experience or knowledge of purpose-built rental apartment development.
We will answer:
- Where Do I Build? – Which Canadian markets are ripe for apartment development? Do i build downtown or take my chances in the suburbs?
- Why Do A Market Study? – Who are my rental market competitors? What’s the gap in the market for my to build?
- Do I Need A Feasibility Study? – What should I build? What rents can I charge? What is the depth of the market? How much money will I make?
- How Do I Do A Step-By-Step Financial Analysis Of My Purpose-Built Rental Apartment Building? What does my capital stack structure look like? How do I approach financing or partnership agreements?
- What Value Can A Sensitivity Analysis Bring? How do I manipulate variables like rent level, unit mix and size, capitalization rates, and project timing or lease-up schedule to determine what I should build to maximize my profit?