Vice President of Franchise Sales
SVN International Corporation is the sixth most recognized brand in commercial real estate in America. The newly acquired Burlington, ON-based Canadian Master Franchise seeks a Vice President of Franchise Sales to assist in our rapid expansion across Ontario and then Canada (excluding Quebec, where a Sub-Master Franchise has already been sold).
Purpose of Position:
- The Vice President of Franchise Sales is responsible for the prospecting, recruitment, and signing of qualified franchise candidates to achieve targeted sales results for the SVN Brand.
- Ensure a positive experience and first impression for all prospects.
- Research, identify, and engage potential franchisees in a market.
- Proactively seek and pursue qualified candidates in target markets through various means.
- Develop and manage the franchise sales process.
- Cultivate qualified prospects into motivated and successful franchisees.
- Facilitate the receipt and completion of all required documentation necessary for prospect approval.
- Guide potential franchise partners through the process of research and education about the SVN franchise opportunity.
- Thorough knowledge of Franchise Disclosure Document and all brand collateral.
- Promote organization in industry trade associations.
- Manage and assist in the analyzing, planning, research, and development of organization’s objectives and strategic plans in order to achieve business opportunities, growth, and financial profitability.
- Develops plans to achieve growth and financial profitability through the development and execution of a business opportunity and evaluation process.
- Coordinate and lead meetings and discussions continuously throughout the sales process, i.e., cold calls, weekly “timeline-update” calls and strategy meetings regarding future business and projected closings.
- Responsible for status update reports regarding pipelines and expense budget maintenance.
- Enter and manage deals through a CRM database.
- Approximately 5+ years of successful sales experience in a consultative role with a strong qualifying and closing track record.
- Franchise sales experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Commercial real estate experience preferred.
- Must be ready to make 20+ calls per day.
- Demonstrated experience in building strong relationships, effective written and verbal skills and effectively influencing others.
- Possess persistence and enthusiasm with the ability to engage, present, interact, and respond effectively with franchise candidates in a manner that motivates, informs, and leads to sales.
- Strong work ethic and high level of integrity/trust.
- Proven ability to meet goals and objectives independently and with minimal oversight.
- Strong general business/financial acumen and management skills
- Possesses a high level of intellect balanced with problem-solving ability.
- Demonstrated ability to instill urgency, accountability, and foster a creative consultative sales process.
- Excellent time management and territory management skills, with strong ability to organize and operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills, i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Full-time position based in our Burlington office – some travel will be required.
- Competitive Salary Commensurate with Experience
SVN International Corp. (SVNIC), a full-service commercial real estate franchisor of the SVN® brand, is one of the industry’s most recognized names based on the annual Lipsey Top Brand Survey. With 200 offices and over 1500 Advisors and staff, SVN provides sales, leasing, corporate services and property management services to clients across the globe. SVN Advisors also represent clients in auction services, corporate real estate, distressed properties, golf & resort, hospitality, industrial, investment services, land, medical, multifamily, office, retail, self-storage and single tenant investments. All SVN offices are independently owned and operated. For more information, visit www.svn.com.