Work From Home: Real Estate Researcher / Data Management
Part-time ($15.40/hour – 25 hours per week)
Join our Dynamic and Flexible Team! SVN Rock Advisors Inc., Brokerage is seeking a highly computer literate, organized and motivated individual with the ability to handle data in real estate market research.
Qualified applicants must possess strong computer skills utilizing our in-house resources to accurately update our database with a willingness to initiate multiple telephone calls. You must be self-motivated and highly attentive to details.
Your work day and working hours are flexible and you’ll be researching real estate transactions, calling sites for information and looking up data on CMHC and Stats Can webpages and other similar sources. All this data will be put into our central relational database.
You’ll be trained online including periodic onsite attendance at SVN’s head office in Burlington for meetings and training as necessary. You are required to use your own computer with Windows software and Canada wide long-distance service.
This is an hourly paid position + quarterly bonus potential.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- College or university designation an asset
- Experience in real estate brokerage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess high level of proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Access, comfortable surfing the web and using Google Maps.
- Possess a strong work ethic with the ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- The successful candidate must be highly computer literate and willing to learn in-house software. ·
- Superior qualitative and quantitative research skills, which demonstrate attention to detail and competency at problem-solving.
- Must be accommodating to a flexible schedule and available to work during the day and in-house office.