Real Estate Administrator
SVN Rock Advisors Inc. is a dynamic commercial Real Estate Brokerage that believes in cooperative compensation and living our core covenants, which includes the SVN Difference. Our Advisors are vital to our success, and we build teams that are second to none. Our Advisors embrace challenges and do their utmost to contribute to our clients’ success. Bringing institutional level services to the mid-market, adding value to our franchisees, and providing the best customer service are just some of our goals. The Real Estate Administrator will be responsible for general administration and scheduling of a team of busy real estate professionals.
*This is a full-time position during regular business hours at our Burlington office.*
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support a team of agents using proprietary CRM platform.
- Assist the compliance officer with any real estate paperwork/forms
- Proactively monitor listings and run reports
- Verify commission distribution and maintain records of commission agreements and invoices
- Prepare internal memos, expense account reports and custom reports related to transaction closings, listing expires and other reports as required by the Broker of Record
- Coordinate appointment bookings/showings for listed properties as required * Reception relief including phone, greetings of clients, and coordinating meeting rooms and meeting requirements
- Minimum 2 years’ experience, working as a Real Estate Administrator or “Deals Secretary” or Deal Team support in a Real Estate Office (Residential or Commercial).
- Knowledge of real estate forms and the deal process.
- Experience working with a real estate sales CRM.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent track record dealing directly with clients in a brokerage environment.
- A professional and approachable demeanour.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Candidates possessing (or working towards) a real estate license is a bonus.
Thank you to all who apply; only candidates possessing the minimum qualifications above will be considered/contacted.