Commercial Real Estate Administrator
SVN Rock Advisors Inc. is a dynamic commercial Real Estate Brokerage that believes in cooperative compensation, and living our core covenants, which includes the SVN Difference.
Our Advisors are vital to our success, and we build teams that are second to none. Our Advisors embrace challenges, and do their utmost to contribute to our clients’ success. Bringing institutional level services to the mid-market, adding value to our franchisees, and providing the best customer service are just some of our goals. The Office and Real Estate Administrator reports to the President and will be responsible for real estate reception and general administration, as well as carry out critical services or activities required by legislation and regulations for the brokerage. *This is a full-time position during regular business hours.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities, include, but not limited to the following:
- Handle reception including phone, greeting of clients, and coordinating meeting rooms
- Manage office administrative functions such as supplies, contractors, in office events, couriers, post office
- Maintain Deal Sheet for Major Transaction Team and log in company CRM
- Minutes for transactions and meetings
- Support Broker of Record as required
- Backup Scheduling Department
- Prepare CA’s and OREA documentation
- Monitor mandatory continuing education, track agent license expiries and renewals and assist with course enrollment and tracking of completion (keep copies in brokerage files)
- Assist agents with renewal/transfer paperwork, as well as coordinate payment of mandatory yearly fees (RECO, memberships, insurance, etc)
- Assist with new agent registration, insurance applications and board membership enrolment
- Records – Assist with preparation of all trade record sheets to ensure they are signed in a timely manner and properly filed
- Run bi-weekly reports of completed/in-progress transactions to ensure trade record sheets are present for all completed transactions- Proactively monitor listings and advertising to ensure compliance with REBBA2002 and signal irregularities (if any) to the Broker of Record and CFO
- File agreements and trade related documents in accordance with brokerage policies
- Keep updated on regulatory changes from real estate boards and associations and communicates to Broker of Record
- Verify commission distribution and maintain records of commission agreements and invoices
- Prepare internal memos, expense account reports and custom reports related to transaction closings, listing expiries and other reports as required by the Broker of Record
- Coordinate appointment bookings/showings for listed properties as required
- Minimum High School Diploma required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience, working as a Real Estate Administrator or ”Deals Secretary” in a Real Estate Office (Residential or Commercial).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer focus.
- A professional and approachable demeanour.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Strong team player, professional and approachable. Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
Only candidates possessing the minimum qualifications above will be considered for the position of Real Estate Administrator and only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Employer
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.