The position primarily develops, manages and executes digital marketing initiatives for the brokerage, consulting group and apartment communities. The position plays an integral role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers. In addition, this position identifies and evaluates new digital technologies and uses analytic tools to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, reputation management and display and search advertising. This position reports to the Marketing Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities, include, but not limited to the following:
In collaboration with the Marketing Manager, Chief Marketing Officer and SVN Executives will:
- Understand the importance of a keeping a brand , edit websites in word press, social media, reputation management, SEM/SEO strategies, email marketing and any other digital related campaigns.
- Assist in managing advertising and marketing sources by requesting appropriate lead tracking solutions numbers, maintaining relationships with vendors, negotiating rates and informing team of new updates and incentives, overseeing, monitoring and adjusting digital and email campaign strategies.
- Manage and create email marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager to develop and assist in strategic and tactical advertising campaigns and media plans as well as execution of the digital plans.
- Manage, monitor and evaluate social media and reputation programs to ensure content is cohesive with branding and goals. Initiate innovative strategies to increase lead generation and engagement.
- Create reports to analyze, adjust and make recommendations on ad source performance.
- Update content and photos on websites and advertising listing sites. Maintaining brokerage and community assets (photos, logos, etc.) for the company.
- Assist with claiming and editing directory listings and setting up social and reputation accounts for the company and communities.
- Play an active role in researching and recommending digital marketing initiatives. Stay abreast of the best practices and latest trends and incorporate them when appropriate.
- Assist in creating agendas, attending meetings, creating reports and helping with new business pitches
- Assist with creating and updating marketing collateral and flyers for the brokerage and apartment communities.
- Provide technical support for all marketing systems and services.
- Work with other associates in the company as well as outside consultants (i.e., marketing, public relations, ad agencies, etc.) to coordinate campaigns to fit into the overall marketing and promotional goals of the organization
- Provide support and assistance to Corporate Office and Onsite Teams
- Support the Marketing Department in various projects and other duties as assigned.
- Constantly seek innovative and better ways to accomplish goals
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy required
- Advanced organizational and time management skills
- Team player (excellent attitude, professionalism and enthusiasm)
- Flexible and ability to change quickly
- Self-starter mindset; ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple competing deadlines
- Advertising creativity and Internet savvy
- Understanding of marketing fundamentals
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and the requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, English, Computer Science strongly preferred
- Candidates to have digital media marketing skills.
- Knowledge of the real estate development industry strongly preferred
- Understand fee 3rd party consulting and ability to manage to varying owner criteria
- In-depth knowledge of digital media outlets, best practices and results tracking is required
- WordPress experience.
- Familiarity with email marketing platform, including ability to design emails
- Experience with social media platforms
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud – specifically InDesign
- Some design knowledge/skill – ability to create and/or update design elements required for marketing campaigns
- High competence in Word, Excel, PowerPoint; willingness to learn in-house software.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and marketing materials. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.