Brand New Luxury Apartment Leasing Agent
The Leasing Agent will be responsible for all activities related to brand new luxury apartment rentals. The Leasing Agent interacts directly with prospective residents to achieve the property’s maximum revenue and occupancy.
LINES OF COMMUNICATION
The Leasing Agent reports to the Leasing Manager.
Full-time position. Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends.
Base pay ($40,000), plus bonuses based on performance (up to $100,000).
Training provided by SVN Rock Advisors and the Leasing Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain closing ratios, and work to achieve and effective leased rent
- Tracking and coordinating appointments for Tours
- Closing and finalizing Leases, collecting deposits, and all relevant documentation for the unit files.
- Tracks and monitors traffic, prospect follow-up and occupancy performance.
- Processes and monitor accuracy of all paperwork associated with generating a lease in a timely fashion
- Maintain thorough product knowledge of the property and that of major competition
- Maintain prospect traffic and leasing data; assist with other computer data entry as necessary
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Related experience preferred in luxury retail sales, high-end condo sales, or other related industries
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word). Yardi knowledge a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate to various audiences in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to prioritize workload and handle competing priorities and deadlines
- Self-starter with the ability to independently start and complete projects and anticipate next steps
- Detail-oriented; ability to resolve problems using facts, sound reasoning and common sense
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Concern for Others — Job requires being sensitive to others’ needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.