Luxury Apartment Lease-Up Agent
The Lease-Up Agent will be responsible for all activities related to apartment rentals. The Lease-Up Agent interacts directly with prospective residents to achieve the property’s maximum revenue and occupancy. This includes assisting with managing a multi-faceted marketing program to generate traffic. The Lease-Up Agent will bring the luxury brand to life through marketing campaigns, superior service, care, and attention to detail.
LINES OF COMMUNICATION
The Lease-up Agent reports to the Lease-Up Manager.
Full-time position. Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
Base pay ($36,000), plus bonuses based on performance (up to $100,000). Agents will also receive a clothing allowance.
Training provided by SVN Rock Advisors and the Lease-Up Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Revenue manage the lease-up of new luxury apartment buildings by utilizing established sales and marketing strategies to increase property traffic, maintain closing ratios, and work to achieve and exceed effective leased rent
- Tracking and coordinating appointments for Tours
- Closing and finalizing Leases, collecting deposits, and all relevant documentation for the unit files.
- Tracks and monitors traffic, leasing velocity, prospect follow-up and occupancy performance.
- Processes and monitor accuracy of all paperwork associated with generating a lease in a timely fashion
- Maintain thorough product knowledge of the property and that of major competition
- Maintain prospect traffic and leasing data; assist with other computer data entry as necessary
- Deliver resident gifts; inspect units to ensure readiness for move-ins
Marketing/Reputation Management/Social Media/Special Events
- Liaises with third party marketing and advertising providers
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing/advertising programs using a variety of metrics and adjusting as necessary
- Oversee the design of asset-specific marketing materials
- Track and monitor online reputation metrics
- Implement digital/social media advertising campaigns
- Plan, organize, promote, and execute special events for VIP groups
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 2 to 5 years related experience in luxury retail sales, high-end condo sales, or other related industries
- Condo sales experience an asset
- Experienced in leveraging social media as an engagement and advertising mechanism
- Ability to work effectively across departmental lines
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate to various audiences in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to prioritize workload and handle competing priorities and deadlines
- Self-starter with the ability to independently start and complete projects and anticipate next steps
- Detail-oriented; ability to resolve problems using facts, sound reasoning and common sense
- Possess working vehicle, valid driver’s license, and evidence of insurability
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Concern for Others — Job requires being sensitive to others’ needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.