Data Management / Real Estate Administration
Burlington, ON – $15.40/hour
Join our Dynamic and Flexible Team! SVN Rock Advisors Inc., Brokerage is seeking a highly computer literate, organized and motivated individual with the ability to handle data in real estate market research.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Qualified applicants must possess strong computer skills utilizing our in-house resources to accurately update our database with a willingness to initiate multiple telephone calls. You must be self-motivated and highly attentive to details.
Day-to-day responsibilities include collecting, inputting, maintaining, and reviewing data within our relational database, ensuring accuracy, up-to-date, and completeness of data. As well as, researching real estate transactions, calling sites for information and looking up data on CMHC and Stats Can webpages and other similar sources. Provide daily activity and completed work reports.
You’ll be trained online, including periodic onsite attendance at SVN’s head office in Burlington for meetings and training as necessary. You are required to use your own computer with Windows software and Canada wide long-distance service.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- College or university designation an asset.
- Experience in real estate brokerage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess high level of proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Access, comfortable surfing the web and using Google Maps.
- Possess a strong work ethic with the ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
- The successful candidate must be highly computer literate and willing to learn in-house software.
This is an hourly paid position + quarterly bonus potential.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.