What To Do Next
You have your project built, or have started to build, and now you need to decide what to do with it.
At SVN Rock Advisors, we know that every new building and every development proposal is different. A builder that goes in with a cookie-cutter approach will leave money on the table. A detailed feasibility study looking carefully at the state of the local marketplace and making carefully calculated recommendations on what to build, where to build, and what to rent for, will ensure that you make the most of your money.
What Should You Do With Your Building Once It’s Built?
- Do you want to rent out the units?
- Manage tenants and secure a long term income?
- Do you want to free up your equity, sell your development, and move onto the next construction project?
Whatever you choose to do, SVN Rock Advisors has you covered.
- Become part of the Project Team
- Design Consultation
- Financial & Scenario Analysis
- On-Going Support
- Write the Marketing Plan
- Work with/Train your Advertising team
- Work with/Train your Sales team
- Hiring & training leasing staff
- Product marketing
- Product positioning for target renter
- Strategic oversight to drive the revenue
- Recommend Capital Improvement
- Assist with Repositioning Plans
- Yield Management
Capital Improvement Example:
Apartment Building Mystery Shopping
See your buildings the way a potential tenant does, through the eyes of one of our professionally trained Mystery Shoppers